how do i get the weather/clock widget like on the hero?

krise11385

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and new to the droid. I see everyone having a really cool weather clock widget like seen on the hero. I was wondering if there is a way to get it for free? I also was wondering how to get some good themes for free. I see some people who have really nice themes on rooted phones n I wouldn't mind having my phone rooted but I'm way to scared to do it n I don't kno anyone who lives in the lowell Massachusetts area who could do it for me. Sorry for the questions if they seem stupid but I really want a nice theme and homescreen. Rite now I'm using home++ is there a better home replacement app that's free? I don't have. A credit card: ( so I can't buy any paid Apps . Thanks to everyone for helping me out I really appreciate it.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
The only two that I know that have the clock/weather are Beautiful Widgets and Weather Widget - Donate, but they are both paid apps.

sockmess

Reaction score
you have to have a debit card, or you wouldn't have a droid, unless it was a gift or something.

But even Beautiful widgets doesn't have the flip clock no more, but its still beautiful. I rather have a clock combined with weather, than a separate flip clock.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
you have to have a debit card, or you wouldn't have a droid, unless it was a gift or something.

But even Beautiful widgets doesn't have the flip clock no more, but its still beautiful. I rather have a clock combined with weather, than a separate flip clock.

Once the skinnable update comes out (set for monday) you can have the flip clock.

nissanpimpsa

Reaction score
panda home and gde* and open home* all replace the themes. you can customize them pretty well but rooting your phone is the way to go pm me and ill walk you thru it. *=donate
cory