1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do i get the weather/clock widget like on the hero?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by krise11385, Jan 23, 2010.

1. krise11385

krise11385 New Member

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and new to the droid. I see everyone having a really cool weather clock widget like seen on the hero. I was wondering if there is a way to get it for free? I also was wondering how to get some good themes for free. I see some people who have really nice themes on rooted phones n I wouldn't mind having my phone rooted but I'm way to scared to do it n I don't kno anyone who lives in the lowell Massachusetts area who could do it for me. Sorry for the questions if they seem stupid but I really want a nice theme and homescreen. Rite now I'm using home++ is there a better home replacement app that's free? I don't have. A credit card: ( so I can't buy any paid Apps . Thanks to everyone for helping me out I really appreciate it.
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

The only two that I know that have the clock/weather are Beautiful Widgets and Weather Widget - Donate, but they are both paid apps.
  3. sockmess

sockmess New Member

you have to have a debit card, or you wouldn't have a droid, unless it was a gift or something.

But even Beautiful widgets doesn't have the flip clock no more, but its still beautiful. I rather have a clock combined with weather, than a separate flip clock.
  4. xtremecanefan

xtremecanefan New Member

Once the skinnable update comes out (set for monday) you can have the flip clock.
  5. nissanpimpsa

nissanpimpsa New Member

panda home and gde* and open home* all replace the themes. you can customize them pretty well but rooting your phone is the way to go pm me and ill walk you thru it. *=donate
    cory
Search tags for this page
clock widget compatible with pandahome
how do i get a weather clock on my samsung phone
how to change clock widget on samsung fascinate
pandahome clock
pandahome clock widget

samsung fascinate clock widget

samsung mesmerize widgets lost
sansung galaxy s3 home weather and clock