How do I get the Bionic replaced with a Razr???

JohnFH

Reaction score
Good to hear it, Viper! Enjoy your new phone.

Reaction score
You guys...leak or wait for ota ics = data problems close to being wiped out completely... just sayin. Although if I had the choice a new RAZR would be cool too.

Reaction score
They don't have anymore Bionics through Asurion, so they offer the Samsung Droid Charge or the Razr, but not the Maxx

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

nolan533

Reaction score
You guys...leak or wait for ota ics = data problems close to being wiped out completely... just sayin. Although if I had the choice a new RAZR would be cool too.

Well I leaked to ICS it helped a little but not enough to make a difference. I. Just got tired of the problems and opted for the switch and I couldn't be happier. This is just my opinion and I don't want to offend any loyal bionic owners but the RAZR is a better phone.
It's faster, smoother and I have had no problems so far. The only problem I have is that it's too thin it can be a bit difficult to hold.

JohnFH

Reaction score
About your last point: I'm using a Casemate thin case which makes my Razr much easier to hold. Costs $25.00

JohnFH

Reaction score
Good to hear. My Razr was hard to grip without a case. BTW, I agree that the Razr is a great phone. It's held data like a champ.