How do I get something from one home screen to the next?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
I have the flip clock and flip calendar on my home screen. Yesterday I put my phone in my pocket and apparently the screen was still on. Later I found that my calendar had been moved 2 pages over.

This has happaened before with other widgets and stuff, but the only way I know how to move them back is to trash them and reload. Obviously it's possible to move them, my pocket does it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Long press on the widget and drag it to the side of the homescreen it is on, and it should "jump" to the next screen

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have the flip clock and flip calendar on my home screen. Yesterday I put my phone in my pocket and apparently the screen was still on. Later I found that my calendar had been moved 2 pages over.

This has happaened before with other widgets and stuff, but the only way I know how to move them back is to trash them and reload. Obviously it's possible to move them, my pocket does it.

Longpress the widget to be moved and slide it to the end of the screen, it should jump to the next screen for you to drop it

Bdog

Reaction score
When doing that, sometimes you have to get your finger as close to the edge as you can without it coming off and hold it for a couple seconds. Least in my case, cause I hold the phone "wrong" (southpaw)