how do I get rid of unlock button while I'm on a call?

Discussion in 'Android Support' started by mychatposts, Apr 25, 2016.

1. boomboom9

boomboom9 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG K4
    Isn't it just! I am hoping it changes in the next update :eek:

2. borntolaze

borntolaze New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG K4
    Hi did you find an answer to this in the end as I have the same phone and problem?...SO frustrating!! I contacted LG and got this response:

I have looked into this for you, and unfortunately we are unable to remove this feature. The lock screen appears to prevent any mis-dialing while the user is in a call. I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.
    Kind Regards,
    Jade
    Customer Support Team
    LG Electronics UK Help Desk

So no help there then!!

3. eshef

eshef Member

Ratings:
    +8
    This has to be a G4 issue as I have the V10 and it doesn't do it.

4. powertoolmom

powertoolmom New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG VS501
    This is an issue on my boyfriend's LG VS501 and it's bad. Verizon contacted LG and it's built into the phone. We even tried downloading a couple of different full screen caller ID apps but that didn't keep it from happening. After you swipe, it gives you about 2 seconds to figure out which call option you want to select (speaker, mute, etc.), then it pops back up again. It happened four times in a row when I was on the phone with Tier 2 tech support. My boyfriend is on the autism spectrum and this problem is causing him serious distress, which of course, he couldn't communicate to me effectively, so I didn't know it was this much of a problem until after the 14 day return period, so now we're stuck in a payment plan. This is incredibly aggravating, and I will never buy another LG phone again. They need to include people with disabilities in their focus groups before they release products like this.

5. JaGo

JaGo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG G4
    I am having the same issue with my G4, called LG customer service. They gave me a possible work around- go to settings/general/apps/ then click the three dot drop down menu (3 dots top right corner) & choose show system. Find 'call manager' app, open, and clear data for the app. Didn't work for me, but it may work of your carrier is different than mine. Otherwise it's "wait for the next Droid update", thanks for the info all! Gd Lck!

Search tags for this page
g5 swipe icon to unlock call options

lg k4 phone why do i have to unlock it when i receive a call

lg k4 swipe unlock icon to use call options
lg screen locks during call
lg v10 swipe unlock icon to use call options

remove phone lock when making calls lg k4

swipe unlock icon to use call options

swipe unlock to use call options
swipe unlock while making a call for lg k4 phone
when on a call on lg g5 get screen that says swipe unlock icon to use call options how do i get rid of that