How do I get my phone back to stock?

cutiepief151

Reaction score
My now ex-boyfriend rooted my phone and put a ROM on it. Well, my phone has been tweaking a little and I was at work when he put this ROM on my phone so I have no idea how to get my phone back to stock. I have the titanium backup thing and z4Root on my phone too. Not sure how to get my phone to stock. And I really can't afford to destroy my phone which I'm afraid I'll do if I tried experimenting or something. Please help me!

wildbill86

Reaction score
Be and sure to unfreeze any apps that sre froze in titanium backup, also, if he ran bootstrapper and installed clockwork mod, the phone bust be sbf'd to remove clockwork mod. If it is not completely stock and you have an issue with the phone later vzw can charge you full price for a new phone.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

wildbill86

Reaction score

DarkDreamer13

Reaction score
My now ex-boyfriend rooted my phone and put a ROM on it. Well, my phone has been tweaking a little and I was at work when he put this ROM on my phone so I have no idea how to get my phone back to stock. I have the titanium backup thing and z4Root on my phone too. Not sure how to get my phone to stock. And I really can't afford to destroy my phone which I'm afraid I'll do if I tried experimenting or something. Please help me!

If your ex made a back up of your phone before he flashed the ROM, I'm pretty sure you can just wipe data/cache, and restore the back up using TB. And once restored you can use z4root to unroot. However, I think this leaves your phone bootstrapped.

Sent from my Forbidden HeXenated D2G