how do i get contacts from lg voyager to droid?

mamacita4two

Reaction score
Would bluetooth work? I couldn't figure it out.they were both syncd but not conntected...

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
If you got your phone at a store in person they should have transferred your contacts for you for free? Did you get it online? I'm sure you could just go to the store and ask them to do it

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Install backup assistant on the lg phone backup, then you can export your contacts and import them to google contacts.

Or you could go to verizon and get them to do it for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

trumpet444

Reaction score
only other alternative I could think of would be bitpim, but that would be WAY too much trouble and not as good as the above suggestions........so..... this was a useless post, i guess

Reaction score
Go to a store, that's what I did. The Backup assistant thing only works if your old phone is still active.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Install backup assistant on the lg phone backup, then you can export your contacts and import them to google contacts.

Or you could go to verizon and get them to do it for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Can you axpand on this? My friend lost her old phone, and had her contacts backed up with vzws backup assistant, now she needs to get them to her Droid.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you axpand on this? My friend lost her old phone, and had her contacts backed up with vzws backup assistant, now she needs to get them to her Droid.

Unfortunately, the Droid doesn't have access to Backup Assistant; there's no app for it (even via Verizon).

When I got my Droid at BB last November, they said the transfer software wasn't ready yet (the next day probably). I went to a Verizon store the next day and they transferred mine from my Voyager.

Reaction score
From the website, backup assistant can output to a file which can then be loaded on GMAIL. I believe.

satalac

Reaction score
Yup, just send the file from Backup Assistant to your Gmail contacts just like those instructions says. You may have to edit them a bit, but still saves a lot of time than manually putting them in. This is how I did my contacts since I ordered my phone online.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
only other alternative I could think of would be bitpim, but that would be WAY too much trouble and not as good as the above suggestions........so..... this was a useless post, i guess
Bitpim worked great for my fiancee's migration frome the Voyager to the Droid. I don't see why it would be "too much trouble" or "not as good". It got the job done with little hassle.