How do I fix this stuck in boot animation

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by heavyvino, Sep 9, 2010.

1. heavyvino

heavyvino Member

I easy rooted and have been useing bb0.4, have rom manager and clockworkrecovery.
    I wanted to try simply stunning for frg01 as that is the 2.2 build I uploaded manually.
    I down loaded simply stunning tonight and all looked well durnig the process, but when my phone restarted i still had the bb red eye then the word droid appears and melts/fades away and reappears, I cannot turn off with powerbutton had to pull battery.
    I am ignorant in these things. my battery was at 100% when I started, and I will have a fresh one in the am also.

Please help
  2. trowa

trowa New Member

Can you get into clockworkrecovery? If so try loading a slower kernel.
  3. Smokie

Smokie New Member

did he even download and install a different kernel? i didn't see anything about it in the OP. same **** happened to me the other day when I loaded Lithium Mod on my wife's droid for the first time ever I got stuck in a boot loop at the boot animation just like you. You are going to have to reload the BB rom again. do the usual hold power button and X until clockwork recovery reloads.. you should have it still because thats how ROM Manager works. (i still was able to get it to load n/p) Navigate to the BBv0.4 rom where ever you have it saved to and just let it reinstall again. Make sure you wipe data and cache, do it a few times just to make sure but you shouldn't have to. BB usually comes with an 800mhz kernel doesn't it? that shouldn't cause your phone to boot loop.
  4. heavyvino

heavyvino Member

I can get to the x power button screen but don't know where to go from there. Phone is a droid 1. I had installed chevys ulv 1ghz kernel over the stock one, then the ulv 800mhz kernel.
    I don't know how to wipecach or data, I was told rom manager and clockwork recovery would do that for me.
  5. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

usually when (if) I run into this situation, I pull the battery to get it turned off, then boot up into recovery and restore to a previous back up. Then try again, double checking that all the ducks are in order.
  6. trowa

trowa New Member

Rom manager will work if you can get the phone to turn on. If not you will have to do everything manually in recovery mode. Use the option to mount usb on a working computer. Then copy and paste a kernel or new rom or whatever over to your phone. Then unmount. Then use the option to install the zip file from your SD card.

Rom manager does this exact same process just makes it auto happen.
Search tags for this page

aokp stuck on boot animation

fix stuk animation logo
galaxy s3 stuck on liquid smooth screen
how to fix android phone stuck on boot animation
how to fix android stuck on custom boot animation
how to fix bootanimation
how to fix custom boot animation boot loop
how to fix s3 stuck at boot animation after installing new r
how to fix stuck at startup android
liquidsmooth rom stuck on boot animation on droid x

liquidsmooth stuck on boot animation