1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do I find...

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by Tbone412, May 31, 2011.

1. Tbone412

Tbone412 New Member

I just got the droid charge today and it is my very first droid, haven't even played with someone else before so please excuse me if this is a ridiculously stupid question.

I've been trying to put my itunes music onto my charge so I googled it and followed the directions at How to sync Samsung Droid Charge with iTunes? - PubAnswers however I cannot find the folder that I created on my phone. I created the folder through my computer while I had it plugged in but I'm not sure I did this correctly since I can't find it or my music anywhere. help?
  2. mamawm

mamawm New Member

have you downloaded a file manager yet? if not, go to the market and download one. astro file manager and es file explorer are 2 really great apps and both are free in the market. a file manager/explorer will allow you to see everything on your sd card.
  3. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G New Member

incase you didn't know, there are several Android Apps that let you download music- for free.

Just to let you know before you waste $$ buying more iTunes songs.
  4. Tbone412

Tbone412 New Member

what?! download music free?! like whatever music I want?! don't toy with my emotions!
Search tags for this page

how to download music on android charge

how to put itunes music on droid charge

samsung charge find downloads

where do songs go that are downloaded on the samsung charge