How do I download Pictures to PC

mickdroid

Reaction score
First, there are no stupid questions. I take all these pictures but other than emailing myself each picture one at a time I can't find an app or know a process where I can just bulk download all my pictures to my PC from my phone. I am sure there is a really simple answer, Fill me in please.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can open a picassa account and sync it with your phone and all of your pictures will be available from any computer that you sign into picasse with - you could also open a "dropbox" account and download the application from the Market

dhaymond

Reaction score
Or plug your phone into your PC via usb port; drag down your notification bar and press mount and simply sync photos on your computer when it asks you if you like to...all are very simple but your choice and what is easier for you. I just do it that way; cuz I don't like having so many accounts.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

dhaymond

Reaction score
When connecting; you should hear your phone make a connecting sound and than see the USB signal on your notification bar. Pull it down; you should see "USB Connected" and stay (select to copy files to/form your computer), press it and than it should say "mount, don't mount" press mount. You should than hear another sound connect and see on your computer a pop up and ask sync... If it doesn't than you have to open the "my computer" and removable drive/ samsung...sounds complicated; but really simpler than sounds. Hope it works and helps you.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App