How do I do this my friend in another state did the hack

gravebelly

Reaction score
Hey all great forum. I read often I just do not post as much because most of the answers are already posted :) I see on the market place for nintendo related stuff. A friend told me he has donky kong and several other old titles on his phone I grew up playing. Is this hard to do? Thanks in advance sorry if this has been posted but I have never found anything on the subject. I follow directions well even as a newbie. I have had my droid x for some time and still loving it even though I want bionic and cant upgrade until next year but oh well maybe something better will be out.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Well... I haven't really had experience with this, all I can tell you is what I've read. I was never into Nintendo games. =P
What you need to do is download an emulator from the Market. There are lots of them, just look around for one you like and has good reviews. Then I believe you just put the game on your phone and you're good to go! Maybe someone who's actually had experience can enlighten you more, just figured this would start you somewhere! =)