How do I delete pictures from Droid X?

nmc_kw

Reaction score
Have lots of pictures on my phone, have put them on my computer. Can I delete them directly from the phone?

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or in the Gallery, while viewing a picture press "menu" and there is a delete option.

ZombieTurf

Reaction score
not sure if this is the same situation. but I have deleted several pictures from the gallery, yet the thumbnails still show up in both the main gallery as well as the folders that they are in. when I attempt to open the picture via either the "all photo's" folder of the individual folder, it acts like it's about to open the picture and then gives me this little picture frame picture, the default picture for a non-existing picture.

if this photo's are no longer on my phone, when are they still hogging space in my gallery as thumbnails? and how do I just get rid of the thumbnails?

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure if this is the same situation. but I have deleted several pictures from the gallery, yet the thumbnails still show up in both the main gallery as well as the folders that they are in. when I attempt to open the picture via either the "all photo's" folder of the individual folder, it acts like it's about to open the picture and then gives me this little picture frame picture, the default picture for a non-existing picture.

if this photo's are no longer on my phone, when are they still hogging space in my gallery as thumbnails? and how do I just get rid of the thumbnails?

I have not seen this and I have deleted lots of photos from the gallery.