How do I answer the phone?

Wanb1i

Reaction score
Ok, I understand his frustration. I had a Blackberry, with a "button". Press the button to answer the freaking phone. I love my Droid, but I HATE trying to answer it! Half the time the slide doesn't go far enough, or go at all and many times the caller is in VM by the time I get it answered. I fixed this with a Jawbone. When it rings, I tap the Jawbone and answer the phone.
It would be good to have an app that answers a call with the gold photo button. Anyone seen anything like that?

Wanb1i

Reaction score
Great, thanks for the tip on Tedd's Droid Tools! Exactly what I needed!

Wanb1i

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I didn't see any other posts starting with "Hello"???

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
You usually start with "Hello".

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I didn't see any other posts starting with "Hello"???

I wouldn't be offended. No idea who he was talking about, but most likely it was the original poster. And it may have been a joke about not knowing how to answer the phone. Answer it by saying "Hello!". :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the "Hello" comment was just a little sarcasm about how to answer the phone.... literally. LOL

gmmurphy

Reaction score
there is a guy that just dropped his in the toilet, assurion wants to replace it with an eris maybe you can trade? look in the forum, active topics.
i just slide the bar and answer.