How cheap can I get this phone for with NE2?

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
I have a new ever two ready to use. I have already pre-ordered the phone through bestbuy though. Is there any better way to go about this?

ext

Reaction score
Since you are buying it through Best Buy - you won't get the "New Every 2" deal. If you were able to secure the phone through a Verizon store you could get $50 off at best, so a new 2 year contract on this phone would cost you $150 vs $200 (Technically $250 less the $100 Verizon debit card you get back).

-Ext

OP
T

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
So will I still have my NE2 after ordering at bestbuy?

cromo8

Reaction score
no, like them and any other retailer, the ones who dont do NE2, they keep your NE2 money instead of giving u the discount

so u lose it

OP
T

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
WOWW...I wish I had known this prior to pre-ordering. I guess it isnt a big loss though.

stam101

Reaction score
My NE2 is $100 but my upgrade isn't until Aug 11th. Haven't had any luck getting it pushed up since my phone died. So the X would be $99.99 if your NE2 is $100. I also heard some BB stores will take a refund on the gift card if you want to go to the VZW store.

OP
T

TheBoyPat

Reaction score
I just read that some best buy stores will honor your NE2. I'll just talk to a manager bc technically its part of the price match guarantee.