How can you hear navigation over h17txt Bluetooth

Mad Jack

Reaction score
I have read that it can be done but I havent figured out how to hear navigtion directions on my Thunderbolt over my moto h17txt. The h17txt will read text fine but not navigation directions. Thanks for your help.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Once I have mine connected, everything comes thru the headset, navigation, music, etc. Are you sure you have the navigation volume turned up?

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Have you gotten something besides the phone to work thru the headset? The first one I bought I got online and it was an H17 at a great price, but not an H17TXT. Nothing but the phone came thru it.

OP
Mad Jack

Mad Jack

Reaction score
I started out with the h17 and then went to the h17txt. It works great for the phone, reads texts over the h17txt, have not tried music.

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
I would start by unpairing and repairing, just to be sure,then try some music and apps to see if any other sound besides the phone come thru.

dontist

Reaction score
Well here is same problem with me.... U connected my nokia bluetooth headset NOKIA BH 102 .... and strangely i cant hear through bluetooth any voice like navigation, songs, video or any other phone sounds. But when i call someone i can hear it through bluetooth...

As far as i know... When i use to pair it with otjer nokia phones i can hear music also through bluetooth ...

Anyone know how to fix it??

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums