Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Look at what my DROID RAZR does the original
d069571a-60fc-30d7.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Very nice! Just goes to show that for some people the OGD Razr is more than enough battery power.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Yes i think ppl want to use their phone to be laptop,digital camera and dvd at same time. And when they get bad battery life they want to blame company. Instead of their own action. Go get an iphone and see how long the phone will last you, it wont be longer then 4 hours without a charger in hands.

OP
F
Reaction score
just so every one knows. Im not complaining about the battery life just the 15.8 days verizon or motorola is claiming it to have.

ryanr509

Reaction score
add119 said:
Yes i think ppl want to use their phone to be laptop,digital camera and dvd at same time. And when they get bad battery life they want to blame company. Instead of their own action. Go get an iphone and see how long the phone will last you, it wont be longer then 4 hours without a charger in hands.

My iPhone 4 on sprint lasted alot longer than my RAZR does on Verizon. I can barely get 3 hours of on screen time on the RAZR and I usually hit 15% in about 8-9 hours. My iPhone I would get 4-5 hours on screen and around 12 hours till it needed a charge

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Your only one that claim it does do screen shot and we talk. Only isheap talk the talk but no evidence your claim.
I know iphone users personally that their phone wont last long. Especially, during basketball game without a few pulling the charger case because of their phone on low.

My iPhone 4 on sprint lasted alot longer than my RAZR does on Verizon. I can barely get 3 hours of on screen time on the RAZR and I usually hit 15% in about 8-9 hours. My iPhone I would get 4-5 hours on screen and around 12 hours till it needed a charge

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Your only the one that claim, it does do screen shot and we will talk. Only isheap talk the talk, but no evidence to support case.

I know iphone users personally that their phone wont last long. Especially, during a few basketball game several friends of mine pull the charger case because of their phone on low battery .

Yet my phone at 10 hours of playing max panye,fb, Google +,picture message and tapatalk last longer then your iphone with 8-9 hours.

ryanr509

Reaction score
OK how do I take a screenshot with the RAZR? Right now I'm at 4 hours of my phone being on and 1h 7mins screen on and at 60%. I'd love to see your RAZR get 4+ hours on screen on one charge on 3g.

ryanr509

Reaction score
add119 said:
Your only the one that claim, it does do screen shot and we will talk. Only isheap talk the talk, but no evidence to support case.

I know iphone users personally that their phone wont last long. Especially, during a few basketball game several friends of mine pull the charger case because of their phone on low battery .

Yet my phone at 10 hours of playing max panye,fb, Google +,picture message and tapatalk last longer then your iphone with 8-9 hours.

Go into your battery stats and go to screen and how long does it say the screen has been on? I don't see how some ppl cant believe that the iPhone does do some things better than android.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
My RAZR MAXX has 4g, wifi, GPS and auto-brightness on 24/7. I usually do about 3-4 hours of screen on time, 2 hours of streaming music, with some 45 minutes-2 hours of browsing. I usually hit 15% at around 15-17 hours.

It's not the greatest but adequate for my needs.

Edit: auto sync is always on as well. At 15% auto-sync turns off and brightness goes to the lowest level.

I've never had the phone go lower than 15% so I don't know its performance past that point.

ryanr509

Reaction score
zomnomnombie said:
My RAZR MAXX has 4g, wifi, GPS and auto-brightness on 24/7. I usually do about 3-4 hours of screen on time, 2 hours of streaming music, with some 45 minutes-2 hours of browsing. I usually hit 15% at around 15-17 hours.

It's not the greatest but adequate for my needs.

Edit: auto sync is always on as well. At 15% auto-sync turns off and brightness goes to the lowest level.

I've never had the phone go lower than 15% so I don't know its performance past that point.

Well ya that's a maxx though the battery is twice as big. The iPhone 4 battery is 1400mah I believe and that was one of the better phones I've had for battery life. If I could get around 20 hours of use using my phone exactly how I do right now I'd be happy. That'd be enough to unplug a few hours before work then 11 hours at work and a few a hours after work if I decided to go out and do something.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
ryanr509 said:
Well ya that's a maxx though the battery is twice as big. The iPhone 4 battery is 1400mah I believe and that was one of the better phones I've had for battery life. If I could get around 20 hours of use using my phone exactly how I do right now I'd be happy. That'd be enough to unplug a few hours before work then 11 hours at work and a few a hours after work if I decided to go out and do something.

Oops! I did not realize it was a RAZR Classic thread. Disregard my post!

ryanr509

Reaction score
zomnomnombie said:
Oops! I did not realize it was a RAZR Classic thread. Disregard my post!

Its not. Its a maxx thread. I was just saying my .02 about the regular RAZR though so really its my bad lol