1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How can I view a pop-up window behind the current window in browser on bionic?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by DGU, Dec 16, 2011.

1. DGU

DGU New Member

Hi All,

I have had my Bionic for almost a month. For the most part, I am pleased with the purchase. However, I am hoping some one can help me with viewing a pop up window that's behind the current window when using the browser. When I click on a link, it pops up behind the window that I originally clicked the link. I went to settings, allowed pop ups, and unchecked "open in background" option.

Specifically, I am having this problem on the Kaplan Test Prep site. I log in, click the link to see my syllabus, and click the link to start a quiz. Then the quiz I chose pops up behind the window that asks to click at the link to start the quiz. When I pinch the screen I can see the quiz behind the current window but I can't get the quiz to move to the front of the browser.

Please help, I will appreciate any advice.

Thank you in advance.
Search tags for this page
android close window browser

close popup window android