How can I upload music on iTunes to my Droid Razr?

nycgal

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone explain how to upload music on ITunes to Droid Razr.

I have been trying to upload it and have no idea how to do it.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

shaggykid

Reaction score
On my droid x I had to move my music from itunes to windows media player. Then sync my device to windows media.

Maybe tryvl that?

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

googlelover

Reaction score
Or, you can drag the music to a folder on the desktop, connect it in mass usb storage and drag it onto the device.

teressad

Reaction score
On my droid x I had to move my music from itunes to windows media player. Then sync my device to windows media.

Maybe tryvl that?

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

i have been trying to drag msic from itunes to the media but do not kow how to drop it into the media. Would you happen to know how to do that?

rherron

Reaction score
Use Play Music to sync with your iTunes library. Songs stored in the cloud. If you have unlimited data this is the way to go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

sonia125

Reaction score
In case you want to put itunes music with DRM onto the phone, you have to strip the protection in the first place. There are a variety of tools that can do this. You can find one in this DRM removal review article.

kerrsean

Reaction score
You can upload music on iTunes to Droid Razr by creating an account. Once you have the account, you can then select the songs and then download them. However, you would need to pay a certain amount of money so as to convert the songs into a format that can work on the Android.

Last edited: