how can i unbrick my samsung S2 if he is out of battery?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Lari, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Lari

Lari New Member

Hi,

I have a samsung S2 I9100P bought aprox. 3-4 months ago and i've tried to unroot it, unfurtunately without success. In the same time it ran out of battery and it doesn't charge. The battery icon appears and disappears and after some minutes nothing happens, it's off. The battery appears and disappears only when connected for charging. Please tell if there is a solution and which is that, or should i through it away? Yhanks in advance for the answers, Have a nice day!
  2. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Rescue Squad Premium Member

You should be able to use Odin and flash a stock file and bring that phone to an out of the box state... you should be able to use Odin with it the battery... I believe

Cellar Door

"Who are you people and where is my horse?"
  3. Lari

Lari New Member

thanks, i will try this and i hope it will work, i will give you my answer as soon as i will have a result.
  4. Lari

Lari New Member

i've tried and odin cannot recognize my phone because my S2 cannot enter in download mode. it is lighting on and off. how can i make him charge or what should i do?
  5. Lari

Lari New Member

hi there,
    now i have a usb jig but nothing happenes when i stick it in. i think my baterry has problems because it doesn't charge. when i plug the charger the phone starts with the baterry icon, after few seconds he is turning off and then back on and then off and so on, if i unplug the charger the phone turns off. if i stick in the usb jig nothing happenes. Can somebody help me please with a solution?
    Have a nice day!
  6. Lari

Lari New Member

hi there,
    now i have a usb jig but nothing happenes when i stick it in. i think my baterry has problems because it doesn't charge. when i plug the charger the phone starts with the baterry icon, after few seconds he is turning off and then back on and then off and so on, if i unplug the charger the phone turns off. if i stick in the usb jig nothing happenes. Can somebody help me please with a solution?
    Have a nice day!
  7. Lari

Lari New Member

hi, i see no one answers me :(
    good news, i've finally solved the problem with the battery and download mode, now the problem is that i want to restore my phone using heimdall (because i have a mac) and i'm not sure which kernels should i use. I've tried something but not successfuly. if you can tell me all the steps it would be great and sure if you can give me too some good kernels; please answer me so i can finaly repair my phone after 2 months of hell.
  8. pandecoca

pandecoca New Member

I'm in the same situation as you. Since i found heimdall to hard to use and all of the guides are focused on odin, i would recommend you to download Odin and all the files that you need and put them in an usb, then just borrow a friendĀ“s computer.
Search tags for this page
how to make a usb jig for samsung s2

how to unbrick galaxy s2

how to unbrick galaxy s2 without usb jig

how to unbrick s2

how to unbrick samsung galaxy s2

how to unbrick samsung galaxy s2 without jig

how to unbrick your galaxy s2
samsung galaxy s2 unbrick without jig

unbrick galaxy s2

unbrick my samsung galaxy s2
unbrick samsung s2 i9100p