How can I send pictures to my online cloud from my razor M, nothing works

joy1m

Reaction score
I've tried everything, nothing seems to work. Should be an easy way to store my pictures online. Thanks

slsmag

Reaction score
If you don't provide details, no one can help. When you say 'nothing seems to work' - what does that mean - what have you tried? Are you using the 'share' icon to try to send the image? What type of image is it? Are you getting the image from the phone's Gallery'? Where are you trying to send it ('cloud' is ambiguous)?

If you provide specifics of what you are trying to do, others who do the same thing will be able to help you.

I've tried everything, nothing seems to work. Should be an easy way to store my pictures online. Thanks

OP
J

joy1m

Reaction score
Sorry I guess my cloud has become backup assistant. When I took a picture and press the little triangle connecting and shows backup assistant. It would say something like I need to call this number. I didn't sound

OP
J

joy1m

Reaction score
I then found backup assistant in my quick settings. It told me it was not able to connect and call this number. I also found another site with pictures that did upload on Verizon and I can't seem to find that again. This morning I took a picture and send it and it works. So go figure. Sorry to be so vague thanks