How can I save a business from the browser straight into contacts?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by efh7557, Nov 27, 2010.

1. efh7557

efh7557 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There HAS to be a way to save a business contact and info straight into my address book as a contact? SURELY! I've gone to yellowpages.com on my Fascinate browser and tried but don't see the option.

Is there a certain website like google that I should use that the option will pop up? It would be a pain to write it all down only to type it all back in on my phone. And copy/paste each part would suck too.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a Fascinate and my friend has a Droid X.

Erin
    Denver

2. peterjariel

peterjariel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Droid 1 so Im not sure if the Fascinate does this, but in my browser I can click the # and itll take me to the calling screen and from that screen you can save it.

3. efh7557

efh7557 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    "I have the Droid 1 so Im not sure if the Fascinate does this, but in my browser I can click the # and itll take me to the calling screen and from that screen you can save it."

Thanks, but that only copies the phone number and not the name and address. Perhaps there is an app for this. :)

4. Lenagainster

Lenagainster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The name and address on the website is most likely just text, and not identified as "first name", "Last name", "street", "city" and "state", as would be required to save in the phone as a name and address. I imagine an app that attempted to do such a thing would be complex and prone to lots of errors without human intervention.

5. FranklinWalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Right, it would be a problem.

Search tags for this page

browser save contact information