How can I make my Droid 1 Stock again??? Please help

blessed422

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kayla and I am desperate for help. I installed PDAnet on my Droid 1 sometime ago before the OTA2.2 update. It worked okay, but someone told me I should root my phone so that I may get internet on my computer wirelessly instead of via usb cable. I rooted my phone using universal androot (AFTER 2.2 software OTA) and then connected onto the internet using the "wireles tether app." It worked great for about a week. It then stopped working. I would get an error message saying that wireless connection could not connect. (I dont think the 2.2 update caused the prob since this all took place after the 2.2 update). I decided I would try to unistall "wireless tether", that worked fine. I then decided to unroot my devivce. When I tried to do that via universal androot, i was told that i "still had the power." I then decided to do a factory data reset. It removed universal androot and wireless tether, but now the "superuser permission" app is still on my phone. I want to be able to take this off so that I may have my device replaced but I cannot. Any advice? I am clueless and desperate and appreciative of any help I can get.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No problem, use link 2 in my sig. Option 1 then Option 5.:)

shocka2430

Reaction score
You will need to use rsd to flash a stock sbf file back to your droid. Motocache has a write up I think. After you flash that your phone will be back to whatever the sbf file is, there is a 2.0.1 sbf maybe a 2.1, not for sure but the man is a genius so he may have a 2.2 out by now. Look in the hacks section for it, if it ain't there just use the search bar type in sbf or unroot and something should pop up.

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
Or do as tallica says lol

Sent from my Incognito Droid using Tapatalk