How can i jailbreak a ps3 with my rooted DINC??

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Noone knows how? Ive read it in more then one place that its doable

Reaction score
OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Why thank you kind sir is that it just boot up the ps3 while holding the eject button and itll jailbreak it and itll play copied games?

Reaction score
Why thank you kind sir is that it just boot up the ps3 while holding the eject button and itll jailbreak it and itll play copied games?
press the power button and then press the eject button you dont have to hold either. if you have a disc in make sure to eject it first.
on a slim uplug the power cord and plug it in before you do the power button and eject thing and if you have a phat flip the switch on the back on and off before you do the power and eject

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
And it will play copied games? I dont care about homebrew at all just being able to play copied games

pxtang

Reaction score
You'd be better off asking about backed up games on the PS3 forums.

I know that some of the jailbreaks purposefully left out backup loading because the purpose of jailbreaking really isn't to advocate piracy.

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Its not exactly piracy basically im sharing games with someone and i want to be able to always play them

pxtang

Reaction score
That's piracy.

Should you still pursue jailbreaking for that purpose, the vanilla jailbreak most likely won't give you the ability to backup games.

And the jailbreak also breaks your ability to use PSN, so it's not like you'd be able to play against your friend anyways.

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
I dont even play online anymore i literally just want to always have access to my games and thats not possible right now since they are 4 hours away half the time

pxtang

Reaction score
I'm not here to debate piracy with you.

You're not going to find much info here on the jailbreaking, please go to the PS3 forums.