How can I increase the volumn of callers voice?

StanH

Reaction score
With the sound button already on full, how can I increase the volume of callers voice? I can hear the voice OK for some people. But others are borderline and too often I have to ask people to repeat. I don't think the problem is with my phone so much as that my ears are getting less sensitive. But a louder phone would help.

Under [settings] [volumes] I have four controls set to the maximum, but voice is not listed.

Droid RAZR MAXX HD.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
With the sound button already on full, how can I increase the volume of callers voice? I can hear the voice OK for some people. But others are borderline and too often I have to ask people to repeat. I don't think the problem is with my phone so much as that my ears are getting less sensitive. But a louder phone would help.

Under [settings] [volumes] I have four controls set to the maximum, but voice is not listed.

Droid RAZR MAXX HD.

There are numerous volume booster apps on the play store. Some work better than others, some don't work at all, and some work on one phone but won't work on another. Some only boost music or navigation volume while others can boost phone call volume. It well be trial and error for you unless sometime comes in with specific suggestions. One word of caution... Boosting the volume can both damage the speaker on the phone and more importantly damage your hearing. Potential hearing damage can be permanent so proceed with care and caution.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2