1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How can I go back to Stock?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Parter28, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Parter28

Parter28 New Member

I gotta set my phone back to stock and I need some help. I look at some of the tutorials, but they're outdated and it' missing some of the files. I want to go back to android 2.2 non rooted, with stock recovery. I currently have Clockworkmod installed. Thanks for any help.
  2. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

To get rid of CW, I believe you need to sbf. I'll see if I can dig up something for you :)

DroidForums Junkie!!
  3. winner00

winner00 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Download RSDLite (Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!) then use this sbf: http://bit.ly/gMigiv

This will restore you to 2.2.1 with stock everything.
  4. Parter28

Parter28 New Member

Thank You so much. I think that's the file I was looking for. Hopefully this will work. :icon_ banana:
  5. winner00

winner00 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I just did it a few days ago because I wanted to restart because my phone was having problems. Worked fine and had no problems.