how can i get zelda games on my droid 2?

tommyp484

Reaction score
Hey, been having some trouble trying to get a few games on my phone. Seen a few people with "a link to the past" or "ocarina of time" on their phone. My problem is 1, finding them, and 2, unziping them from a .7zip format ON my phone. Any suggestions?

superglen99

Reaction score
well do a google search for roms and you can find sites with free ones. Also make sure you have the proper emulator i.e. nesoid for nes and snesoid for snes games. I am not sure it's possible to unzip files on your phone. What I do is download the zip from the website to the computer, mount my phone then drag and drop to a folder I create on the SD card. No need to unzip. Then just open the emulator and find the file on your sd card and you're good to go :)

phreek

Reaction score
well do a google search for roms and you can find sites with free ones. Also make sure you have the proper emulator i.e. nesoid for nes and snesoid for snes games. I am not sure it's possible to unzip files on your phone. What I do is download the zip from the website to the computer, mount my phone then drag and drop to a folder I create on the SD card. No need to unzip. Then just open the emulator and find the file on your sd card and you're good to go :)

Yup, this is what I would do.

Just download 7zip and unpack the ROMs on your PC and drag them to your phone's SD card.

spiller37

Reaction score
Get the Nintendo emulator from market. Then do some googling to find roms. Usually emulators handle zip files natively.