how can i clear my notifications out

ucpro

Reaction score
i updated a couple of apps, but now i can't clear them out with one button like i used to because the 'clear' notifcation is non existent. i now have to open the app so it clears itself out.

is there a way to clear them out anymore without having to open every app??

Version_3

Reaction score
i updated a couple of apps, but now i can't clear them out with one button like i used to because the 'clear' notifcation is non existent. i now have to open the app so it clears itself out.

is there a way to clear them out anymore without having to open every app??

Ongoing notifications are unable to be cleared, such as from Lookout, Watchdog, Tasker, WidgetLocker, to name a few. Typically the apps themselves have an option to turn off ongoing notifications. So yes, you might have to visit each one of the apps.

If that's not it, and you are using UD 2.1, please note that the clear button is below all of the notifications.

reebz

Reaction score
I had the same issue when I originally installed 2.1, however I discovered that the "clear" bar was only visible when there were any notifications that could be cleared. If you have no notifications, the "clear" bar isn't there.

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
I havent put lookout or anything on there yet. i'm just talking about when my updates say update, or install successful, there used to be one in gray at the bottom but it's not there no more, which means i can't clear them all at once.

maybe it has somethin to do with the theme?? i'm using the r3d urban theme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I havent put lookout or anything on there yet. i'm just talking about when my updates say update, or install successful, there used to be one in gray at the bottom but it's not there no more, which means i can't clear them all at once.

On 2.1 the clear button is under the notifications. See attached picture.

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score

On 2.1 the clear button is under the notifications. See attached picture.

i figured it out. when i installed the rom, the clear notification color was set to black and i never changed it lol..thanks guys!!