How can I add phone numbers to my contacts?

kingfish

Reaction score
It seems that I can only figure out how to assign one phone number to each contact. How can I add a cell and work number in addition to a mobil number?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems that I can only figure out how to assign one phone number to each contact. How can I add a cell and work number in addition to a mobil number?

Go on line to your gmail account. You will see how you can set them up with as many numbers as you need. Click on all contacts, pick a contact and edit.

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score
thanks. I'm not familiar with gmail. I just signed up to start the phone up. Is there a way to do it without accessing the internet?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks. I'm not familiar with gmail. I just signed up to start the phone up. Is there a way to do it without accessing the internet?

Sure. Contacts/menu/new contacts.:)

I just think it's easier on line but that's me.

markmicallef

Reaction score
When youre in the edit mode, there is a green + sing. Touch that to add Home, work, etc.

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. Its not that I want to add a new contact, its that I want to add a work phone to an existing contact. The droid gives me one phone number slot which I can label "mobile", "work", etc. But I want to have a work, mobile, home, etc (several phone numbers ) all together under the same contact name. Thanks again!

sketch

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. Its not that I want to add a new contact, its that I want to add a work phone to an existing contact. The droid gives me one phone number slot which I can label "mobile", "work", etc. But I want to have a work, mobile, home, etc (several phone numbers ) all together under the same contact name. Thanks again!

When youre in the edit mode, there is a green + sing. Touch that to add Home, work, etc.

I believe that mark already answered this in his quote above. Go to contacts, select the contact, click on the menu button and choose edit contact. Then click on the green "+" to add a new phone number.

OP
K

kingfish

Reaction score

I believe that mark already answered this in his quote above. Go to contacts, select the contact, click on the menu button and choose edit contact. Then click on the green "+" to add a new phone number.

I just found it!
I dont have a "+" under edit contacts, I have a add more info button Could have bit me if a stared longer...duh. Thanks again!