How are you rocking your Liberty 1.5?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I like ur wallpaper and those music widgets nice setup :) and what skin are you using for audio manager?

New setup for me using pshaw92's Honeycomb theme...

honeycombthemecustomlay.jpg

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

D

dankarlinski

@djstarian. I'm pretty sure its the sony sketch font, but I'm not 100% flashed it awhile. Its in the liberty toolbox

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
@Droid Anonymous

Thank you... the skin for Audio Manager Pro is Minimalist White. Audio Manager Pro has a lot of skins customized by diffrrent people. Some are free, some cost 99 cents.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I can't find it

@Droid Anonymous

Thank you... the skin for Audio Manager Pro is Minimalist White. Audio Manager Pro has a lot of skins customized by diffrrent people. Some are free, some cost 99 cents.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I can't find it

@Droid Anonymous

Try typing this in at the Android Market: AM Skin: Minimal Trans White

They also have Minimal Trans Black. Looks nice!

Edit: The skin developer's name is Jonnybueno

Double Edit: Oops, looks like I got the skin name mixed up. The one in my screenshot, that you saw, is See-Through: White. Skin developer's name is CEnnis.

Both of them look good. I forgot I had Minimal White and just switched to that one. If you have Audio Manager Pro, then just set the widget (large) on one of your screen, then touch it and the settings will come up. Look for the Profiles button and click it, then click Settings. Look for Download skins and click that. Box will come up for Official skins or All skins. Click All skins. You'll see Minimal White in that list and also See-through: White in there, plus many more.

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefde236-8131-0139.jpg
aefde236-8147-5ecd.jpg

Can any one help me out ok I posted two screenshots of my setup I use lpp and my homescreen setup I use 4 for columns in homescreen settings and for rows nothing is set now my second image I like the setup I prefer having analog clocks for some reason now you see how the clock had to get resized to fit the widget under is there a way I can set up the homescreen so I can keep everything on my homescreen the way it is and be able to resize the clock to make it bigger?

tb110895

Reaction score
set it to a 10x10 grid. You can size all of the other stuff on the homescreen to look like that, but you have alot of extra space for the clock

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
K thanks ill try it

set it to a 10x10 grid. You can size all of the other stuff on the homescreen to look like that, but you have alot of extra space for the clock

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Got it to work
aefde236-88a0-4d1d.jpg
which one you prefer this one or this one
aefde236-88c6-43a6.jpg