How are you rocking your DroidX?

713King

Reaction score
Here is how I'm running my Droid X. Froyo, REVOlution Theme + NexTheme Font! Check out my sig and tell me what you think? And make sure to post screens of yours!

saxman

Reaction score
Here is how I'm running my Droid X. Froyo, REVOlution Theme + NexTheme Font! Check out my sig and tell me what you think? And make sure to post screens of yours!

This includes Launcherpro icons that match the revolution theme. I have such droid x jealousy right now, cannot wait to get my shipment ... waiting sucks.

saxman

Reaction score

This includes Launcherpro icons that match the revolution theme. I have such droid x jealousy right now, cannot wait to get my shipment ... waiting sucks.
Here's the link to that, my bad...

LP_Evolution.zip

saxman

Reaction score

Here's the link to that, my bad...

LP_Evolution.zip

and when i say icons i mean widgets

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have not Rooted my X as I have not seen any reason too.....

bbarnaa

Reaction score
Hi!
Please tell me, the battery widget's name, and what type of music player do you use? They are beautyful! :)

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
I only rooted mine. I think I am too scared to run themes on mine, lol. I tried once and bricked the dang thing. Though, I had never rooted a phone before and it was quite easy - I just can't seem to get myself to want to theme it. They're all so nice, though!

Reaction score
wow thats sick how did u do that? what did u download? did u root anything?

the5barrons

Reaction score
All in the credits...no rom. I stay away from too many widgets. I only run the power widget, weather bug, a bible widget, and the calendar. I'm very satisfied.

Swyped while being lazy in the DXForumApp

kalanw

Reaction score
Absolutely loving my X...Info in Sig dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

DX1.jpg