How are you rockin your x?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
rubiX Blurry V1.0 with Incognito Blurry v1.3 ontop. OC'd to 1.25 lv and running great!!

Heard updates are coming tonight for Focused and Blurry rubiX!!!

Boblank

Reaction score
Rubix focused 1.6 w/ aesirx black bar @ 1.15 ulv (highest clock I can get stable)

C

chrmbly

Running Rubix Blurry 1.0, Black Blur Widget / black bar theme by Bgill55 (thread disappeared?), Black Glass keyboards. OC'd to 1.2 LV.

CAP2010111621502.jpg

CAP2010111621501.jpg

CAP201011162148.jpg

CAP2010111621491.jpg

CAP201011162150.jpg

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
I see So many people have the rubix.....what is the difference between fission and rubix blurry

.paul

Reaction score
Chefb, fission is a ROM that has MotoBLUR software removed. rubiX blurry is another ROM but stall maintains some BLUR. rubiX focused is another ROM that has BLUR removed (get it? Blurry and focused).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Rubix blurry 1.0, Juiceman blk bar green theme, black keyboard and gallery mods

Attachments

• CAP201011170233.jpg
    CAP201011170233.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 334
C

chrmbly

what facebook widget is that

It's the Launcher Pro Plus FB widget. I like it because it's scrollable. A lot easier than the FB app widget or the blur widget where you have to click arrows, etc. I tried to give it up, but came back to it b/c it so much easier to just scan quickly.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Chefb, fission is a ROM that has MotoBLUR software removed. rubiX blurry is another ROM but stall maintains some BLUR. rubiX focused is another ROM that has BLUR removed (get it? Blurry and focused).

Which is the most "friendly",and, attractive/impressive to the eye and stable, or zippy:lifting:

.paul

Reaction score

Which is the most "friendly",and, attractive/impressive to the eye and stable, or zippy:lifting:

Something to keep in mind with me. I'm coming from three years of using an iPhone, I've never had any experience with a phone using Android OS, and I was used to the speed of the iPhone and general polish of iOS.

Before getting started with the DX, I knew people had a generally low opinion of BLUR, so I started with a bias against it. Once I got my phone, I was thoroughly disappointed. The phone was not as snappy as I expected, and the BLUR UI was lame. I didn't get too bent out of shape about it, as I know there is a robust Android development community, so installed LauncherPro and gave it some time - maybe I'd get over it... I didn't.

I saw a post on Droid-Life about Fission being plain-jane Android and how it was better than sliced bread! I gave it a shot and was shocked about how really, really plain it was! This is what Android really was? Ok, I thought, I'll get used to this, at least the phone was snappy! I started looking around some forums and found rubiX. Again, it was vanilla Android, but it was more snappy (to me). I was sold and have been with it since Focused 1.0. There have been a couple of times that it has rebooted, but nothing to be alarmed about. I've never had a problem with the ROM.

Your question "Which is the most "friendly",and, attractive/impressive to the eye..." is really subjective. The Android is a blank canvas, you can "paint it" how you see fit. Spend some time on the forums, check out the "post your screens" threads and see what people are doing. It's like going to a mongolian bbq joint for dinner, if you don't like what you get served, it's your fault, you put the food in the bowl ;)

That said, here are my screens:

Attachments

• Home screens.JPG
    Home screens.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 383

blackdraggin

Reaction score
^^^ thumbs up to what he said :p

running Rubix Focused 1.8.6
Juiced Black Bar
Themed myself.
OC 1.3ghz no booty reboot
cant post pix yet cuz im a nub.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tranquility 3.0
Theme made up of several themes
overclocked LV 1.3

How do you run two themes at the same time or merge themes?

i use 7 zip take framework and files i want from themes and modify 1 of the themes update zips with those APK's and install..

You can also use root explorer

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Well put.......is rubix found in rom manager out did you go to a sight for it if so please post....I'm still researching:popcorn::popcorn:

.paul

Reaction score
^^^ thumbs up to what he said :p

running Rubix Focused 1.8.6
Juiced Black Bar
Themed myself.
OC 1.3ghz no booty reboot
cant post pix yet cuz im a nub.
:highfive:

I use shootme from the market to take screen caps.

.paul

Reaction score
Well put.......is rubix found in rom manager out did you go to a sight for it if so please post....I'm still researching:popcorn::popcorn:
I read on xda developers that this forum is the "home" of rubiX (I don't know how true that is - whatever...). The developer is DROD2169, there is a link to his work here on this forum.

Droid X Roms > DROD2169