How are CLNR Incredible's?

Detonation

Reaction score
After receiving three straight CLNR Droid's with loose and crooked sliders, Verizon agreed to send me a CLNR Incredible instead, since it has no slider and I didn't really use the keyboard anyways.

For those of you who have received replacements, how has your experience been? I know there's a lot of complaints on CLNR Droids right now (though most of that is probably because people aren't getting D2s), but I knew the common problems with droids and things to check - loose slider, keyboard, headphone jack, proximity sensor, charging port, etc.

Are there any common problems like those for the Incredible? The majority of the issues with the refurbed droid's seemed to come from the moving parts the Inc doesn't have, so hopefully they're not as troublesome.

I am grateful they're sending me an Inc, but I will not accept a sub par quality phone, no matter the model. I just want a phone that works properly, and would rather find any possible problems sooner than later.

Thanks

chaz.ring

Reaction score
After receiving three straight CLNR Droid's with loose and crooked sliders, Verizon agreed to send me a CLNR Incredible instead, since it has no slider and I didn't really use the keyboard anyways.

For those of you who have received replacements, how has your experience been? I know there's a lot of complaints on CLNR Droids right now (though most of that is probably because people aren't getting D2s), but I knew the common problems with droids and things to check - loose slider, keyboard, headphone jack, proximity sensor, charging port, etc.

Are there any common problems like those for the Incredible? The majority of the issues with the refurbed droid's seemed to come from the moving parts the Inc doesn't have, so hopefully they're not as troublesome.

I am grateful they're sending me an Inc, but I will not accept a sub par quality phone, no matter the model. I just want a phone that works properly, and would rather find any possible problems sooner than later.

Thanks

I'm waiting for my third CLNR right now....... Mine have all had issues so far.....All software issues though... and no funny stuff on my end either, like rooting or anything out of the ordinary.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
mine has been great so far. Sent the first one in because of some crazy boot loop issue and have not had any real issues after the update

Chris

egobuster1

Reaction score
if u get one and it has software issues then that would probably be fine just root it and throw a new rom on there and problem solved