Here's some pics I took this morning.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

lschmitt

Reaction score
Wow!! You really took these pics with your Droid? What settings are you using? These look amazing! I can't seem to get my droid to take that great of pics. Some turn out really nice but most look like crap. Any suggestions would help...........

*Edit*

This is to Ridley about the pics above. Forgot to quote it.

Last edited:

appirishmen

Reaction score
Go App St! Just randomly trolling these boards and saw the A on that scoreboard (in the thumbnail even). So how does the droid work here in the mountains? Very interested in the droid...

VV

View attachment 195
Zoomed in shot

View attachment 196
day time

View attachment 197
Night time

these arent as clear as the could be. I need to wipe my lens:).

it works great!! i have had no problems with anything. i always have service and can connect to the campus wifi. i love it!! i would get it! it is a great phone. the only problem that i have had was an echo issue that turned out just to be a connection problem on my dads end. are you a student of just live up here?

VetteVert

Reaction score
Go App St! Just randomly trolling these boards and saw the A on that scoreboard (in the thumbnail even). So how does the droid work here in the mountains? Very interested in the droid...

VV

View attachment 195
Zoomed in shot

View attachment 196
day time

View attachment 197
Night time

these arent as clear as the could be. I need to wipe my lens:).

it works great!! i have had no problems with anything. i always have service and can connect to the campus wifi. i love it!! i would get it! it is a great phone. the only problem that i have had was an echo issue that turned out just to be a connection problem on my dads end. are you a student of just live up here?
Went to school at App, now I work there.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Here's a few I've taken

1. Battle on my desk :)
2. The Colosseum, in Gingerbread - Gingerbread Village @ a nearby resort
3. My son Furio, joining in the battle lol