Hotspot

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by SteveIrv, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SteveIrv

SteveIrv New Member

MY last phone was a D2G on an older unlimited data plan. I didn't pay the extra $20 for the ability to use my phone as a hotspot so never tried it.

Now that I've got my Razr M and updated to a share plan.....I still hadn't tried using my phone as a hotspot until yesterday...VERY cool.

First off...it was WAY easy to setup and use....my tablet found it right away and connected with no problem.

Since I was doing it as a demo to my 80+ year old dad I REALLY wish my phone would have connected to 4G, all I could hit was 3G.....out on the edge of town, inside his (metal) mobile home. But it worked and was fast enough. Cool.

Since my wife and I both use data on our phones (and other devises) nearly 100% of the time when we're inside either our home's wifi, or where we work...we still won't be using the hotspot feature much to feed the net to our toys......but....I'm looking forward to our first vacation and NOT having to rely on the slow a$$ wifi at motels that either offer it for free or charge like $5 a day to connect.

These phones just seem to get better and better.....
Search tags for this page
droid 4.2 hotspot setup
droid bionic $20 hotspot fee

droid m as a hotspot

droid razr m as hot spot

droid razr m hotspot

motel 6 internet access code
motel 6 wifi codes