1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hotspot Help

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Papa G, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Papa G

Papa G New Member

Hello, My mifi is still not up and running properly after the outage the other day. I want to watch some Netflix and play some Xbox until the Mifi is working at full speed. I connected my PC to the TB hot spot, I also have my xbox connected to my PC via cat5 cable. When I tried to sign into xboxlive I got a moderate nat warning. Ignored it and tried Netflix. It worked great! No buffering and 4 bar video quality. Much better than my old AT&T dsl at 1.25mbps download speed! Netflix never worked on the old network. Now when I tried to play a game my connection status in game kept bouncing all over the place and the game couldn't be played. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to root in order to change the nat? Has anyone done this kind of setup before? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I did find this interesting article while searching for stuff on this topic....
    Verizon’s 4G LTE: A Capable Gaming Connection? | Carrypad
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  2. Jacob9424

Jacob9424 New Member

Well for one if you dont have the ota update the connection will be all over the place. Same for me with my xbox. When the new update rolls out try it.... But for nat type idk there might be no way to fix that.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
buffering with thunderbolt hotspot
can i watch netflix with verizons 4g mifi
can you change the nat type on sprint mobile hotspot
change nat type to open xbox with mifi
change nat type when gaming off cell hot spot
changing nat type android wifi hotspot
hot spot on phone to xbox 360 change strict to open
how to chang nat type on att hotspot
how to change nat on sprint mobile hot spots

how to change nat type on mobile hotspot