1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hotmai questions/problemsl

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by malex, Jan 12, 2012.

1. malex

malex New Member

First the problem,

When I set my fetch schedule to manual it still pushes the emails to me. My Droid 2 worked fine. If I'm waiting for an email i want it to push but normally I don't want it to. The only way I've able to shut the push off is to delete my account from my phone.

The next question is,

I have emails that I want to keep but not on my phone. Even if I put my emails in folders on the computer when I delete it off the phone it deletes it from my folder (the folder in my hotmail account) Again, on my Droid 2 I could delete all my emails from my phone but they still were on the computer.

thanks for any help you can give,

Max
  2. malex

malex New Member

I think that I found the problem. I deleted the windows live hotmail account and added just the hotmail not live. Everything is good now!