"Hot" Reboots

Teezy

Reaction score
These have randomly began to occur a while after I installed UD 3.01 (a few days ago). Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this also?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I used to have a ton of them on 3.0.0 but after putting 3.0.1 on I have maybe one or two a day (that I see could be more than that) the best solution is to try a different kernel and see how that works for you

motoconvert

Reaction score
Yep...I use to have them as well, and at the most inconvient moment...went back to 2.5 for a while...but I've been thinking of trying 3.0.1 out again with a different kernal...need to do some research on them first though...

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
@NeverEndingXsin good idea. I'll try that.. maybe I'll go back to Slayher's kernel. Any suggestions?

Axium

Reaction score
digging petes atm, his kernels nice, not sure what i think of RZ's yet though.. phone does not like p3's for some reason

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
been running liquid 1.2 to try something else and getting min 5 a day. seems to be a gb thing.

Reaction score
@NeverEndingXsin good idea. I'll try that.. maybe I'll go back to Slayher's kernel. Any suggestions?

Nope, I haven't switched off the default kernel since it runs well for me. You could try liquids, or pete's (not sure if his works with UD or not)

KillerVamp

Reaction score
Pete's kernel doesn't work I got repeating gforce closes after flashing to the extent that I had to reflash a backup

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App