Hot reboot!

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
any rom you just got to have to be rooted and busybox installed

luigi90210

Reaction score
i just tried both apps and quick reboot is built into most roms but hot reboot isnt
i love hot reboot just cause it cuts my boot time by 75%

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just tried both apps and quick reboot is built into most roms but hot reboot isnt
Yeah I just watched a video over at Droid Life, and it is really fast. I think I will just stick with what I have for now. I am in no need to pay for a few seconds ;)

luigi90210

Reaction score
Yeah I just watched a video over at Droid Life, and it is really fast. I think I will just stick with what I have for now. I am in no need to pay for a few seconds ;)
its all personal opinion i guess i think its worth the 68 cents lol

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i just tried quick boot and it just did the normal reboot it would normally do and took just as long if not a lil longer...i might buy this other one to see what it does

stabl4life82

Reaction score
but i also see the bootloader thing and the recovery thing that would make it ok..i just thought it was supposed to reboot quicker which it didnt..lol

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
yeah i just watched a video over at droid life, and it is really fast. I think i will just stick with what i have for now. I am in no need to pay for a few seconds ;)
if you use twitter read my tweets!;)

rmcomer

Reaction score
With my X on ota 2.2, I had fc issues with LPro start up and widgets taking longer to appear. I noticed that my wifi takes longer to come on once I unlock to my home screen. If I wait 10-15 seconds before I do anything, they work correctly, but this seems to defeat the purpose of a hot reboot.

I uninstalled it and no more fc for LPro and wifi is instantly available as soon as I unlock to my home screen.

Last edited: