Hot DEAL: 21% OFF a New Factory Unlocked Galaxy S7 Edge

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71KIEYL4hSL._SL1500_.jpg

We are just a few weeks away from the announcement of the Galaxy S8 which is expected to happen sometime in late March. It looks like Samsung is already doing their best to get rid of current Galaxy S7 inventory to make room for the upcoming S8. The S7 Edge is still my daily driver phone, and that is coming from someone who has used every flagship device of 2017. I just always find myself going back to the S7 Edge. It has done a pretty great job of holding up over the past year. It has held up much better than my Galaxy devices from year's past.

The S7 Edge will surely be a viable device for the next few years. Samsung will even likely keep it updated for at least one more full year. Samsung has reduced the price of their factory unlocked international variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge by 21%. This is for a new phone so the final price of $586.50 is pretty outstanding for a phone I payed more than $700 for a year ago. If you are in the market for a new phone and don't want to pay the super high prices that will certainly accompany the new flagships later this year this may just be your perfect opportunity.

via Amazon