1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Horrible feedback on the other end...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by justdrawinglines, Nov 22, 2010.

1. justdrawinglines

justdrawinglines New Member

Anyone have issues with the person on the other end getting horrific feedback/echo/alien noises? My end with the Droid Pro sounds great, but anyone I'm speaking to says it is absolutely AWFUL. Is this a Pro issue, or just the one I have?
  2. gunz.jones

gunz.jones New Member

Use voice recorder and see if it comes back garbled...if not, call vzw and go through the steps.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. justdrawinglines

Thanks for the reply. Spent 45 minutes on the phone w/ Verizon tech to no avail. I'm waiting in line now to exchange it. Just hope it's an issue with this unit and not a Droid Pro issue...
  4. justdrawinglines

So we exchanged the Pro for another one. SAME PROBLEM. This is a Droid Pro issue. The speaker function just doesn't cut it. Sooooo it's either keep the phone and use a blue tooth or head set, or go back to a BB and pay the restocking fee for a unit that has a design flaw... Motorola needs to address this.
  5. wkwaggoner

wkwaggoner Member

Bluetooth shuts off-alien noises too

I've had the same issues out of nowhere with those noises....maps also won't completely load and can't find a signal....no idea why this started happening since I've made zero changes in my D1....any help would be appreciated here too!!!! It does seem to be location driven and used to be a very small area, but now has grown very large....
Search tags for this page

droid pro has echo