Horrible feedback on the other end...

justdrawinglines

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with the person on the other end getting horrific feedback/echo/alien noises? My end with the Droid Pro sounds great, but anyone I'm speaking to says it is absolutely AWFUL. Is this a Pro issue, or just the one I have?

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Use voice recorder and see if it comes back garbled...if not, call vzw and go through the steps.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

justdrawinglines

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Spent 45 minutes on the phone w/ Verizon tech to no avail. I'm waiting in line now to exchange it. Just hope it's an issue with this unit and not a Droid Pro issue...

OP
J

justdrawinglines

Reaction score
So we exchanged the Pro for another one. SAME PROBLEM. This is a Droid Pro issue. The speaker function just doesn't cut it. Sooooo it's either keep the phone and use a blue tooth or head set, or go back to a BB and pay the restocking fee for a unit that has a design flaw... Motorola needs to address this.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
Bluetooth shuts off-alien noises too

I've had the same issues out of nowhere with those noises....maps also won't completely load and can't find a signal....no idea why this started happening since I've made zero changes in my D1....any help would be appreciated here too!!!! It does seem to be location driven and used to be a very small area, but now has grown very large....