Horrible 3g speeds?

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Im getting horrible 3g speeds, did 3 speed test all at about .23mbs... its really hard to deal with slow speeds like this. The first signs or this were when I first flashed SSX 2.0
Any ideas?

SSX 2.0 and underclocked to 800mhz with ultra low voltages.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to say something like that. You might try a different ROM...

sent from my ApeX

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Certainly flash another ROM just to ensure that is what it is - would be a 'quick' test - if you find that is the case, let me know - have not heard this from anyone else yet!

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Certainly flash another ROM just to ensure that is what it is - would be a 'quick' test - if you find that is the case, let me know - have not heard this from anyone else yet!

I also had a problem with the wifi earlier. I said error and would work. Since I could get ahold of you I just reflashed the prep file for your rom and now it works.

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I also had a problem with the wifi earlier. I said error and would work. Since I could get ahold of you I just reflashed the prep file for your rom and now it works.

Ahhh - and what ROM were you running before SSX?

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

Liberty Gingerbread .8.

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Liberty Gingerbread .8.

Well I can see how you would have this problem if you hadn't flashed the prep file before - but you said 'reflashed', so I presume you in fact had flashed it before installing SSX the first time? Anyway - glad it's working now!

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Now that I think about it I think its the area I have recently moved too. I have ran a couple of speed tests in my old area and my new and they are significantly faster elsewhere. Are they any ways to speed up my connection here?

Last edited:
OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

Liberty Gingerbread .8.

Well I can see how you would have this problem if you hadn't flashed the prep file before - but you said 'reflashed', so I presume you in fact had flashed it before installing SSX the first time? Anyway - glad it's working now!

chevy I just noticed that when I lock an app in memory in chevy tools, and press home and go back it doesn't save it there? Am I doing something wrong?

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Liberty Gingerbread .8.

chevy I just noticed that when I lock an app in memory in chevy tools, and press home and go back it doesn't save it there? Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm, I just tried and it works?

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score

Hmmm, I just tried and it works?

For some reason it never works for me... what accually happens when you lock it in... does it permanently run even when you end it. Or does locking in means the system prevents it from being killed?