Hoping for a SD Card or don't really care?

roadpizza73

Reaction score
REMOVABLE is an absolute requirement for several of the things I use these devices for, period. Folks who make statements such as 64 or 128 gb being silly or ridiculous should remember to add a qualifier such as 'for me'.

'For me', there are valid, required, useful reasons for large (data size wise), small (physical size wise), REMOVABLE storage:icon_ lala:

I remain, of course and always, good with devices for those who don't need this. At least one other ecosystem doesn't seem to provide the range of choice to provide for the varied needs or desires of such varied users, so I'm thankful for android. dancedroid

Please, ghost, offer removable SD and battery - I so need it in my 'field' work with the device.

Ariannus

Reaction score
I've always thought that removable SD is a must. As people have said before I have often recovered files off a dead phone thanks to removable storage (fortunately never my phone but other peoples).

I also think that many phones come with way to little storage space. The ones that have multiple storage size options are almost always ridiculously over priced for the amount of extra storage. For example the 64 GB iPhone 5 is $200 more than the 16 GB, while I can buy a 64 GB Micro SDXC card for $50.

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
SD card slot please. If not, then it should have a 128 GB internal memory. I'm currently using a Razor Maxx HD with 32 gig internal ( 26 gig available) memory and I have been using a San disk 64 GB micro SD card in addition. More memory is better.