hopelessly stuck

x25064

Reaction score
Have a rezound im workingo n for someone trying to get it back to stock and locked.

Its on what seems to be clean ICS, and I can't get adb to read the phone to save my life. No matter what I do, what driver I install, what option I check or uncheck, it just sticks on waiting for device. I tried doing it on another computer and after waiting foreer to install java nad android sdk, the drivers wont install properly. This is such a ****ing pain in the ass I don't know where to start... anyone have any tips here?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know this is probably a worthless suggestion, but did you make sure USB debugging was enabled?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you've installed the HTC drivers(which most include HTC sync) uninstall or shut down HTC sync on the PC before trying to use ADB.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
Syndicate its OK :)

I actually got it to work, same method agent Smith suggested. I had pdanet on my of from my nexus and itbwas pushing incorrect drivers for the rezound. I used the htcdev ones and it worked like a charm. So if anyone has/had a nexus keep this in mind.

Not for nothing but this phones camera and radios rape my nexus apart :-( I kind of like it. I wonder how good it will run on OTA ICS. Makes me want to switch..