1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hopefully simple question

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by danielhenson1979, Nov 7, 2009.

1. danielhenson1979

danielhenson1979 New Member

I'm sure if I played the phone a bit more I could figure this out, but is there a way to make my phone not say "droid" when you turn it on or plug it in or anything at all. I think it sounds cool, but it seems to do that whenever I don't need it to.
  2. noles200

noles200 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get mine until Tuesday so I hope you figure it out before then. :greendroid:
  3. Earthwalker

Earthwalker New Member

The Droid sound is the notification that is set by default. Any time you get a text or notification it will say Droid. Go to menu -> settings -> sounds and notifications. You can change it there.
  4. jbjtkbw00

jbjtkbw00 New Member

I absolutely LOVE it. It turns heads in public and people have been looking at me like "WTF?!?!?" Then I show them the phone and their like "Is that the new Droid from Verizon? Can I look at it?" It's like when the iPhone first came out. Pretty neat.