Honeymoon Phase?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Try googling OEM Moto sounds. You should get all the old sounds in .ogg form. Then just convert what you want to .mp3..

Eewwww, you mean I can change the voice? That's cool, if I'm understanding what you're saying....

My "issue" isn't a sound thing, it's one of the commands I used to be able to give her. I could say, "Hey lady, what's up?" She would tell me the time and read any unopened notifications I had. This was very handy when I had a breaking news event while driving, or wanted to hear a text I missed while talking on the phone. She still opens apps and does everything she used to do on my Maxx and T2, but I can't get her to respond to catching me up with what's up....

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Eewwww, you mean I can change the voice? That's cool, if I'm understanding what you're saying....

My "issue" isn't a sound thing, it's one of the commands I used to be able to give her. I could say, "Hey lady, what's up?" She would tell me the time and read any unopened notifications I had. This was very handy when I had a breaking news event while driving, or wanted to hear a text I missed while talking on the phone. She still opens apps and does everything she used to do on my Maxx and T2, but I can't get her to respond to catching me up with what's up....

I believe that all the "droid" sounds are there, but they're .ogg. It's up to you to find the ones that you want. Play them all, then change the ones that you want to .mp3.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I believe that all the "droid" sounds are there, but they're .ogg. It's up to you to find the ones that you want. Play them all, then change the ones that you want to .mp3.

It's called The Android Channel. Google it.