Honeymoon Phase?

Clamshell

Reaction score
Is everyone still loving their Z Force?
Anyone have buyers remorse?
Are you glad you bought it?
Don't seem to see much chatter on this phone anywhere. It's either mostly problem free or maybe not selling well?

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
I am on my second phone due to a speaker pop noise. Came back with the new one maybe just a software bug or an app causing it. So far I am liking the phone and do not have any remorse. My phone did come with the JBL speaker mod which I've been using quite often at home while watching videos. Now begins the hunt for a screen protector and a case that's compatible with the Moto mods.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I'm too busy playing with it to post! No complaints over here. Running with the battery mod which seems to heat things up a bit, but never over 99* F. I think the only quirks I've found are on apps not ready to play with Marshmallow.

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
I was sad when themer wasn't working due to the resolution but I managed to make a nice looking theme imo
6a6237238e391228d05839d43966fbf6.jpg
73a195114945c3ca95519cf7801e9379.jpg

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I think the only quirks I've found are on apps not ready to play with Marshmallow.

Ugh that's not good. MM has been out for almost a year.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm liking the phone a lot. Very fast and smooth. Very good battery life. Great screen. Camera seems to do a very good job. I've taken a few very nice shots and even tried inside in very dark conditions and it seems to focus great even then. It has some very nice features that are new like Device Help that gives you tons of information about your phone and how it's performing. The fingerprint reader is awesome! I didn't think I'd like it or use it, but it is fantastic. Reads super quick. A few apps seem a bit wonky, but it's only a very few non-essential apps for me, and I've found others to replace them that seem to work just fine. No regrets. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I passed my 14 day return window yesterday and didn't even think about the possibility of returning it I like it so much.

Last edited:

mcraeh

Reaction score
I like it too. But I'm still having a hard time with how big it is. My husband just got the Moto X pure and he's now going to sell it because it's just too big to be practical. He had the battery replaced in my old Moto X 2013 and will use that. Now I think I just should have done that myself. But I do really like the fingerprint scanner. I just hate that it doesn't fit in any of my pockets

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I like it too. But I'm still having a hard time with how big it is. My husband just got the Moto X pure and he's now going to sell it because it's just too big to be practical. He had the battery replaced in my old Moto X 2013 and will use that. Now I think I just should have done that myself. But I do really like the fingerprint scanner. I just hate that it doesn't fit in any of my pockets
I carry mine in a holster pouch on my belt. It's not overly feminine, but it works for me. Don't know if that would be an option for you or not....

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Just checking in.... The honeymoon is certainly not over on my end! I don't know when I've been so impressed with a phone, honestly.

The battery mod is the bomb! I am off charge for 11 hours, have 10% left on the mod and 100% on my phone! Yes, I have been using it -- quite a bit today, actually.

The shatter-proof screen is as advertised. I dropped it face down on asphalt while walking my dogs and the outer layer did take a bit of a gouge, but the screen is fine and phone still works in perfect order! Apparently, this part of the screen is replaceable, so I'll be addressing that in the near future, but for now, I'm okay with it. Just very, very thankful

The phone is still lightening fast, the camera is doing a reeeeaaaaalllly fine job, and the sound quality is outstanding!

OH! That little fingerprint reader? Yeah.... Probably one of my most favorite features!

No regrets whatsoever! I'm one happy gal!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Man, I can't wait till I'm able to make the jump. Thanks for the frequent and detailed perspective.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I was at my local Verizon store this past weekend and got to see one finally. Very nice, very nice. Almost bought it...but must have self control. Must have self control.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Ugh, I can't wait until you and some of my other "buddies" here get them. I'm sure there's so much more to this phone that I don't realize. Hurry up, will ya?!?!?