Honeycomb Theme?

tlozano09

Reaction score
i know the blue theme from the toolbox is pretty sick but is there any chance someone can make a sick honeycomb theme like the one in liberty?
REVOlution looks sick but i think honeycomb would be cool!dancedroid

KhrizG35

Reaction score
anyone willing to help? a honeycomb theme would be cool

OP
T

tlozano09

Reaction score
anyone willing to help? a honeycomb theme would be cool
yea the liberty one looks nice but i think it has too much ginger on it ;)
i know someone can pull off a sick honeycomb theme

guest00459

Reaction score
Im running the honeycomb right now and I have to say it's a good looking theme. It works well at the moment. Although I am getting force closes on a few processes like voice input and such. I'm definitely looking forward to an update since the x is being left out of the official update loop.
B

rustymcbain

Reaction score
Im running the honeycomb right now and I have to say it's a good looking theme. It works well at the moment. Although I am getting force closes on a few processes like voice input and such. I'm definitely looking forward to an update since the x is being left out of the official update loop.
B

What do you mean? There is another one coming shortly. But the x will never get honeycomb. It was built for tablets.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tanyrl

Reaction score
I'm using the "honeybread", and love it ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

guest00459

Reaction score
@rustymcbain
Haha! My bad! I thought that was implied since this was the honeycomb theme forum! I shouldve been more specific :))))
By the way, I highly recommend installing the adw honeycomb theme along with the liberty 1.5 version to get rid of the remaining gingerbread icons. Definitely looks good!
B

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I have adw ex with the honeycomb theme. But also trying out launcher pro plus honeycomb theme from signals23. I like the theme but reallly like using tweet deck more than the other facebook and twiiter inter faces. It seems to not have to got to the sites as much. Just wish I could get it themed to match..... hint hint. Anyone.....?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk