Honest review from a critical nerd.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
From what Miami(forgot rest of his name)was sayin-you have nothin to worry about,the Gnex comes in 32gb

What he is saying is that a 32GB LTE Nexus exists. But he doesn't know if Verizon is actually going to release that phone -- that's just an assumption on his part.

anewday

Reaction score
Think I may have to reconsider other options. This phone seems to be a big letdown.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Thank you Sir for correcting me.

Sorry if that came across as rude. I personally believe that we're getting 32GB, too, but it frustrates me that the testers are talking with certainty without backing it up with anything more than "trust me, I know".

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed. We know 32GB LTE versions are out there, lets just hope they land at Verizon as well.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
In my opinion, even a reference to being told by a Verizon corporate rep that the 32GB Nexus is being released on launch day would be enough for me. But just because you're testing one doesn't mean that's the one that Verizon is going to launch.

More aggravating to me would be a launch day 16GB Nexus, which I can live with, and then two months later they launch the 32GB version, after I'm already locked in.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
The 16 is enough for me,but for the people who want and need 32,its to their(VZW)advantage to release a 32

Verizon is pushing the Google Music update in their stores, I think they want people to view the cloud as their storage space, and get people to buy larger data plans.

Reaction score
Thanks a LOT for that post! I had a feeling the whole No Soft or Hard buttons thing would annoy me like it did him. Not having ANY search button on the phone its self blows. I challenge everyone right now to go and look at each of their apps and see which would affect you because they RELY on there being actual buttons. It'll make you go hmmmmmm..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums