Homerun Battle 3D (EARN 2000 GOLD BALLS!)

JaceMan

Reaction score
I want to trade wins... Rival me: Birdsonbat

or send me a PM here with your server name and when you wish to make the trade.

Thanks.

B-radical

Reaction score
Sent you an email Jaceman. Anytime you're ready, just email me and we'll get it done.

Thanks!

fox_dye

Reaction score
Lol I would do this but I already got that one. I kept smashing some player from south Korea and lucky for me he stuck around to get stomped for like 12 rounds. Only time I ever got a streak that long.

B-radical

Reaction score
nice!

I've done it before, but not conseutive. What I mean is i'll play and win 5-6 straight, then have to sign off, sign back on and win 5-6 more straight, but it doesn't count it as 10 I guess cause I signed off.

Still searching :)

vitaminease

Reaction score
If there is anyone that hasn't done this yet, hit me up.

MajorGlory is my nickname on there.

I'll let whoever adds me as a rival go first and win 10 in a row, and then I'll go second.

Dom

Dxun

Reaction score
Another way to get 2000 balls is to hit the foul pole 5 times in 1 game. I did this once by accident. Since then i have had to star over and was never able to do it again. Playing in classic mode is another way to get gold balls once you get some gear going.

vitaminease

Reaction score
Another way to get 2000 balls is to hit the foul pole 5 times in 1 game. I did this once by accident. Since then i have had to star over and was never able to do it again. Playing in classic mode is another way to get gold balls once you get some gear going.

Sounds pretty difficult though.

But yeah, I should probably play Classic Mode more...

vitaminease

Reaction score
I added you Mcsteamie and Jalapeno.

There's a reward for having 20 rivals, so I put in a bunch of names from this thread and random ones like "boobs" for 500 gold balls.

And if I play any of you from on here, it was posted earlier that one player can just keep quitting...

Hopefully I can get this done soon...

Dom