Homerun Battle 3D (EARN 2000 GOLD BALLS!)

DroidNoob3000

Reaction score
So there is an achievement to win 10 games in a row (reward is 2,000 gold balls).

I am looking for someone to "trade wins" with. PM me your username if you are available now and we can add each other as rivals. I will win 10 games in a row and then just accept the next 10 games and take strikes. Easy 2,000 balls should only take 15 minutes.

OmegaXzer0

Reaction score
Haha, I did this with my girlfriend's Droid. It took longer than 15 minutes though....I wish there was true head2head using bluetooth or something...it would have made everything easier. Good luck with getting your achievement.

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
Anybody on right now? Add me as a rival MaxBobcat and lets do this thing

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Cheaters. Why not just do it the legal way?

because some people are so horrible at games that they have to cheat just to make them feel like they accomplished something, that and paitience/work is not in their vocab, they need all the best stuff now and not later.

Look at iMobsters, people suck so bad at that game they gotta give themselves the max of everything.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheaters. Why not just do it the legal way?

because some people are so horrible at games that they have to cheat just to make them feel like they accomplished something, that and paitience/work is not in their vocab, they need all the best stuff now and not later.

Look at iMobsters, people suck so bad at that game they gotta give themselves the max of everything.

Thanks a lot SpikeZ! Here I was thinking "what a great idea" and you had to ruin it for me by playing the honesty card. :D

ldimick

Reaction score
If it were considered a cheat then COM2US would not allow you to win ore lose 10 consecutive against the same opponent. Therefore, it is not cheating. It is merely working withint the legal constraints of the game. Not unlike some of the same shenanigans on WoW, etc.

As a second point to consider on the iphone side you are allowed to buy elite equipment without earning it.

Riddick

Reaction score
If it were considered a cheat then COM2US would not allow you to win ore lose 10 consecutive against the same opponent. Therefore, it is not cheating.

So because it's a bad programming loophole that means it's not cheating? It's obviously not intended to be played that way otherwise why have the achievement in the first place?

It's not a big deal, go ahead and do it if you want to but it's still cheating and since this is a multiplayer game your cheating affects other people. It's a silly homerun game for mobile phones, just do it legally.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it were considered a cheat then COM2US would not allow you to win ore lose 10 consecutive against the same opponent. Therefore, it is not cheating. It is merely working withint the legal constraints of the game. Not unlike some of the same shenanigans on WoW, etc.

As a second point to consider on the iphone side you are allowed to buy elite equipment without earning it.

lol....It's cheating man, nothing more nothing less. It' like using a key stroke on a computer to complete a difficult task on a game. That's cheating too.

I won't do it. But hey, if it doesn't bother you don't let me hold you back. Do your thing, it is after all just a game.:)

ldimick

Reaction score
It is not cheating. If CoM2US allows it. It's their game - their rules. Not yours or mine. That game has been out for more than a year and this has been going on since Day 2.

COM2US does not care about this. Why should they? It's a game and they only care about their revenue stream. This allowance doesn't hurt their stream so they don't care.

They have far worse cases of cheating they are not dealing with. For example, if you are losing just quit the game. You lose far less than if you stick around until the end. Try to tell me that this isn't cheating.

Visit the COM2US forums and see what other cheats are going on.

BTW, is it illegal for you to use text shorthand to compose messages to keep them under the 160 character limit? Nope. But people do it to avoid sending multiple messages and reduce their texting costs. Seems like that is cheating too.

It's like Hook said, Relax, it's just a game.

BTW, I have never done this and I don't intend to. But if they leave the hole open then shame on us for not harassing COM2US to 'fix' it.