1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Homerun Battle 3d data transfer?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Mayze, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Mayze

Mayze New Member

Is it possible to transfer the data that I have on my D1 to my DX? Both are rooted. I've tried using Titanium backup and switching memory cards to restore data but it restarts the game as if I were new. I have accumulated alot of gold balls and equipment that I would love to be able to transfer to my DX.

I'm starting to think that accomplishments are tied to one device only. I hope that's not the case
  2. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Well-Known Member

maybe transfer the jesus.dat from the d1 to your pc and onto the dx ..... heres the process In This Thread
  3. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I have this same problem and am also looking for a solution...

I tried the above way. It works for transferring it ROM to ROM on the D1. I cant get it to work for going from the D1 to the X tho.
  4. Mayze

Mayze New Member

This stinks. I had all Red dragon, Blue lightning gear + bats and almost all the silver knight gear. A ton of time and effort trapped onto (now my wifes) D1.
Search tags for this page

homerun battle 3d backup

homerun battle 3d gold balls android transfer
homerun battle goldball data

how to transfer homerun battle 3d data

transfer homerun battle 3d